We try to provide the best service possible, but sometimes things do go wrong. We always try to learn and improve from complaints.
If you make a complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint within three working days
- Offer to discuss your complaint with you where appropriate and agree a timeframe for responding
- Investigate and, where appropriate, respond to your complaint fully
You can find out more about our complaints process here Complaints Policy
How to complain
You can make your complaint directly to the practice or to NHS England.
How to complain to the practice:
Please make your complaint in the way that is most convenient for you:
- Phone: Telephone the Practice (0114 267 1280) and ask to speak to the Practice Manager. If they are not available they will call you back.
- In person at the Practice: Ask to speak to the Practice Manager – if they arec not available leave your contact details and they will get in touch with you.
- Email: use the Practice email SHECCG.TheCrookesPractice@nhs.net, use ‘complaint’ as the subject so that we can ensure that it is passed the the Practice Manager.
- In writing: Write to
The Crookes Practice
203 School Road
- Use the complaints form in the Complaints Procedure link above
If you have any communication needs please let us know so that we can meet your needs during the complaints process.
How to complain to NHS England:
You can complain or give feedback:
PO Box 16738
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (If you are making a complaint please state: ‘For the attention of the complaints team’ in the subject line)
- Phone: 0300 311 22 33
- For more information go to https://www.england.nhs.uk/contact-us/complaint/complaining-to-nhse/
Help with making a complaint
Sheffield Advocacy Hub can provide information on the complaints process, and if necessary, support you to make your complaint. Their support is free, confidential and independent of the NHS.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0800 035 0396
- Website: https://sheffieldadvocacyhub.org.uk/
The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman:
If you are not happy with how we deal with your complaint, and would like to take the matter further, you can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. The Ombudsman makes final decisions on complaints. Their service is free for everyone.
- Phone: 0345 015 4033
- Website: www.ombudsman.org.uk
- Text ‘call back’ with your name and mobile number to 07624 813 005. The text will be charged at your standard text rate. You will receive a call back within one working day at no cost to you.
- Use the complaint form: https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/making-complaint/complain-us-getting-started/complaint-forms