Updating Your Contact & Consent Details

Please notify us if you have changed your name/telephone number or address, if we do not have upto date information we may not be able to contact you in an emergency. 
For change of name we  have to see a deed poll document or a marriage certificate, we cannot officially change your name without seeing these documents.  If you are not legally changing your name, but are known as something other than your registered first name, please let us know as we can add a 'Known as' name to your notes, ie. using middle names rather than 1st names.
As from the 25th May 2018 if you have not consented  to us sending text messages we will be unable to provide this service for you anymore - please fill in a consent form if you wish to continue receiving reminders and messages from the practice.